WMODA Safety Protocols
For the well-being of our guests and staff, the following COVID-19 safety protocols are in place:
- Do not visit WMODA if you have a fever, cough or feel unwell
- All guests must bring and wear a mask in the museum at all times
- Practice social distancing in the galleries throughout your visit
- Two guests or one family are permitted in the elevator at the same time
- Alternatively, you can use the stairs to access the second floor
- A safety shield has been installed at reception to process admissions and shop sales
- Hand-sanitizer will be available in the museum
- Use hand-sanitizer when handling merchandise in the museum gift shop
- Credit Card payments are preferred
- Avoid touching surfaces whenever possible and wash your hands thoroughly during your visit
- A rigorous cleaning and sanitization schedule is in operation throughout the museum
By visiting WMODA, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We reserve the right to limit museum admission to comply with social distancing requirements.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times.